Volatility returns to markets ahead of Fed’s rate decision
THE DAY AHEAD
• Bank of Canada releases its interest rate decision.
• Japan reads May’s producer price index, as well as stock investment by
foreigners and foreign bond investment for the week ended 5 June.
• US stocks close near record with CPI, Fed in focus.
• A single trade worth USD1b fuelled record flow to Europe ETF.
• Alibaba kicks off spending spree with USD1b for cloud.
• Oil closes above USD70 for first time in over two years.
• Gold holds gains with central bank in focus.