Read through of Singtel’s FY21 Annual Report & Sustainability Report
What is New in AR FY21:
· Group CEO, Yuen Kuan Moon reiterated 3 key focus for Singtel:
1) Reinvigorate core business via 5G leadership – Focus on Singapore and Australia gaining market share on both consumers and enterprise.
2) Develop new growth engine in ICT & digital services – NCS comes into focus. Continue to focus on e-govt projects and seek new business in telcos, healthcare, transport and so forth.
3) Unlock value of infra assets – Group CFO highlighted Optus’s partial sale of towers is underway and expect to close the deal by year end. Singtel will seek more active recycling of assets for efficient capital structure.
· Dividend policy: 60-80% of PATAMI.
What is New in Sustainability Report FY21:
· Cited Digital Banking License in Singapore as part of business continuity plans.
· Grab-Singtel also recently announced interest in Malaysia’s digital banking license tender.
· Raised S$750m in Singtel’s 1st sustainability-linked revolving credit.